Monday, July 20, 2009

Tired!!!

Okay! So I have reached 27 weeks and I am official tired all of the time!!! On Friday I was so tired that I fell asleep at my desk sitting straight up with my hands on the key board! How sad is that! I have to have that I was really glad that Caroyln and Allison where the only 2 who saw me and thank God they understand! But we all got a really big laught out of the whole thing. I wish I could say that I feel less tired today however I think its a cronic thing from here on out! I keep waiting on the burst of energy that everyone keeps saying that I am going to get! I will let you know when I do! Until then... Please Pray for this very tired MOM to be!

1 comment:

  1. It might have been one of the funniest things I have EVER seen. And to any readers who are in disbelief she really was sleeping sitting up at her desk! No lie!

    ReplyDelete